2017 Austin Running Academy Summer Program
Austin Running Academy Summer Program
8 Week Program: May - July, 2017
Pricing: - $395
Join professional runner and recent Olympic Marathon Trials competitor David Fuentes for The Austin Running Academy this summer! The Austin Running Academy is a selective program for high school runners designed to offer prep athletes the same level of sports science, sports nutrition and guidance traditionally reserved for only world class professional athletes.
The Austin Running Academy will bring professional coaching and sports science expertise to Central Texas high school runners seeking to enhance their fitness and preparation for the following cross country and track seasons.
Through the employment of Durata Collective Training (DCT) athletes of all levels can now benefit from the same high-performance coaching that has become synonymous with Durata Training.
Athletes will gain a much stronger understanding of training fundamentals, principles, and methodologies, as well as pacing strategies, race tactics, and mental skills that will serve them all season.
The Running Academy athletes will benefit from the same knowledge, expertise, and experience that has guided Durata's professional and elite athletes to their peak performance.
- Single 8 week session through the summer.
- Each practice will meet at rotating locations contingent on the goals of the day's session.
- Two coach-led practices per week with a strength session incorporated.
- Each athlete will receive a Milestone Pod to track specific run metrics through the duration of the camp.
- Two on-site visits with the professionals from Mondo Sports Therapy to assess running imbalances & weaknesses.
- Customized training plan for days nonpractice days.
- Practices are 90 minutes in duration, starting with a run, and finishing with a strength session.
- All athletes with receive ongoing training, pacing, nutrition, and racing tips from the Academy Coach.
- Each athlete will have a Training Peaks account allowing them to view, monitor, and log workouts.
- Each individual athlete will receive a limited edition Austin Running Academy T-shirt, nutritional products, and swag!
You will be asked to review and accept Durata Training Terms & Conditions before registering.
For more information on availability and admission please Contact Us!